Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Learning to spin my own yarn classes. saorisantacruz studio

Leigh Ann  learned to use a  drop spindle  last week  and is back this week  to learn wheel spinning.
I have two wheels set up for her to use. The Louet beginning wheel ( formerly calls the S17) 





 preping and blending fibers with hand carders , I love clemes and clemse hand cards


 plying  her two bobbins of singles.

 first complete wheel spun skein coming off the bobbin.
 clemes and clemes niddy noddy to make a skein!
 Leigh Ann rented a wheel for two weeks and
bought some fibers. she is hooked  and in love with  spinning and Saori weaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are back!  The fleece packs for weft insertaion in saori weaving I use  these in my classes , and for needle felting etc.

 New the animal earth tone set  here

 Rainbow set .  Both sets have a generous 6 oz of fibers  and 20-21  different colors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me ? I am busy  teaching, packing and shipping all of your orders out and doing last minute stuff like  ball winding and knitting a tomten hat for Boppa tomten's arrivial saturday at our family Solstice gathering…



Peace from the loom, and the wheel
Jill Nickolene Sanders
WWW.SAORISANTACRUZ.COM
My Etsy shop





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill