Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Saori scarf ,a fun piccolo try it class and our winter solstice mavens spinning meeting

Mark is back to  start weaving  his  hand wound warp scarf . Stephanie is trying out a piccolo loom,  she loved it a took a new loom with accessories home.











 " I am going to make Christmas cards with my first weaving from my SAORI PICCOLO LOOM ."



FANTASTIC!!!

Mark is about 2/3  woven and  next week he will finish his really fun scarf



 ****************************************************************************


 Our mavens spinning and fiber group  Winter solstice party and spin in was last week. WHAT A NICE DAY WITH FRIENDS!









Thank you ms Brenda  for hosting the  fun meeting at your house it was really great to hang out with every one.


Peaceful weaving and spinning  in the redwoods
Jill Nickolene








No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill