Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th spinning


JULY 4TH  means parades, barbecue , family, and fireworks .For me spinning red white and blue dyed wool into yarn while watching parades, and my on the wheel durning the barbecue .



 sheriff pipes and drums group

 Fire trucks decked out with buntings

WW II GROUP



 A few miles away is the TESLA electric car plant. I loved this you can see a woman sitting in the front where engines goes, because electric cars do not have any engines so the front and back are actually trunks beautiful cars made in AMERICA!
my yarn spinning is growing .

 What would a parade be with out ELVIS!

 These very cool turkish spindles here etsy store
MY 4TH PROCESSION YARN.




great memories captured in my yarn.


 We had a wonderful day with family , and I was spinning happily through it all on my spindle and  little portable Louet spinning wheel   louet vic wheel
peace pause pace play
Jill Nickolene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill