Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Contemporary fabric and Red White & Blue loom bags

Designed and sewed a folding floor loom bag set today, on the fourth of july.
I named them Sgt. Liz's loom bag because she is retired military and wanted a red white and blue bag for her Saori loom. I made her one too. I put this bag set  up on my ETSY SHOP shop . 25% of the proceeds  of this sale I will  donate  to this  non profit  returning vets wounded vets. Thank you veterans
for the service to our country, you are not forgotten.
HAPPY 4TH EVERY ONE!




 also a contemporary graphic fabric bag set as well






 A more sophisticated contempoary design  bag set .





PEACE AND FREEDOM IN WEAVING
JILL NICKOLENE
www.saorisantacruz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill