Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A new Saori weaver and her scarf

After her initial introductory class my new student decided to weave a scarf for her husband. He loved her sample so we scheduled 2 ,4 hour classes and look at this beautiful scarf she wove for her husband!



 Just starting a new woven scarf






 first few inches





 a design emerges






Taking a break to surf the net on my ipad.


 ta da! the scarf come off the saori  loom
 times to twist fringes







 She will weave in the end at home and wash it. I think her husband will love his new scarf.




peaceful weaving
jill nickolene

www.saorisantacruz.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That scarf looks amazing - the colours are fantastic, I am sure her husband will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill