Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED!

SIMPLY KNITTING is the largest knitting magazine in the UK. I was interviewed this year and they did a full page  story of my huge knitted gnome/tomten I knitted. The article appears in the new January 2011 issue #75. It has been out in England for a few weeks but should hit our book stores this week or next. The grand children love to hug the huge tomten.
Lee my husband seat belted him in the car yesterday I drove off to teach a serger class in town and we were getting all kinds of second glances. But the people with children in the cars smiled and waved. And tomten waved backed. That was total fun!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you had a wonderful winter solstice as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill