Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

SECOND DAY AT THE SANTA CRUZ COUNTY FAIR

WOW am I tired but many students got to try weaving today. They begged me for more time but there were thousands of children so i had to pick and choose out the group who would be the" learn to weavers." I had 2 looms a saori sx60 and a piccolo that got a lot of use! I was too busy to take photos but i gave my camera to some one who kindly took theses shots with me and the children weaving. one more day at the fair to go.
more photos here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/heartgallery/SecondDayAtTheSantaCruzCountyFair?pli=1#

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful display! Congratulations on so many ribbons. Your work was wonderful and deserved the honors. Looks like the young weavers were having a great time too.

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill