Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

SAORI SANTA CRUZ WEB SITE LAUNCHED

With months of work and thought my web site is launched. This is a photo a friend took in Big Basin park up here in the Santa Cruz mountains California near where I live and  where my studio is located.
I want to thank Sky Barcus  my web designer for his patients and skill in helping me.
Blurry eyed and sleepless I kept at writing and sending him photos all hours of the day. I  am very fortunate  to know such a creative intelligent web designer. I  contacted him just last week and he started to work on it just a few days ago to reach my dead line, the end of of the day august 1, 2010 and he did it.       http://www.saorisantacruz.com

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful site! Congratulations and best wishes to the success of your new studio! I love how informative it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful site! Congratulations and best wishes to the success of your new studio! I love how informative it is.

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill